1.We Provide Fresh Which Milk Tastes Better and Lasts Longer
Store-brand milk has to be processed, shipped, and distributed, which means it has a short shelf-life by the time it arrives at your grocery store. Fresh milk, on the other hand, is delivered immediately, adding weeks to the expiration date.
Most direct delivery milk services provide milk with an expiration date of one to two weeks!
This quick turnaround also has big impact on taste. When your milk comes straight from the cow to your table, the flavour is noticeably different. Fresh milk is sweeter, with an irresistibly rich and creamy texture. The quality is truly second to none!
2. Milk Delivery Saves You Time
Milk delivery means one less thing to worry about. The convenience of having your groceries dropped off at your doorstep is truly invaluable – especially for busy professionals or parents!
Many dairy farms offer staple items such as eggs and yogurt, so you can choose to combine multiple deliveries in a single trip. You’ll also find a range of quality, artisanal food that you simply can’t find at the grocery store, such as grass-fed meat, raw honey, and hand-churned butter.
You may have to pay a small service fee for these items to be delivered, but it ends up saving you valuable time in your day – not to mention the hassle of driving to and from the supermarket several times per week.
3.Milk Delivery is Good for the Environment
Choosing milk delivery is a simple way to reduce waste and lessen your carbon footprint.
Many independent dairy farms strive to use eco-friendly, recyclable materials for their products, including glass bottles.
Not only are glass bottles reusable, they can also be used continually without losing their integrity or quality. Since they’re easily recyclable, less energy is required to manufacture new glass bottles.
Conventional milk cartons are made with a mixture of cardboard, plastic, and aluminium. This means they can only be recycled at specific plants, so most cartons end up in a landfill.
Fresh milk is transported shorter distances and small farms generally use methods that minimize the negative environmental impact.
4. You’re Supporting Local Farmers and Their Families
Small family farms need your support to remain competitive in the dairy marketplace.
Buying directly from your local farmer is a great way to show your gratitude and support while contributing to your community. Plus, knowing exactly what’s in your milk and where it comes from can provide you with greater peace of mind.
Choosing local food also helps to create jobs and supports economic growth in your region. Every time you buy local, you can rest assured knowing you’re making a positive impact.
1. Kisan Door disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the services/products/goods displayed on the website.
2. You would be abide for the quality of your goods/product.
3. Although we may attempt to notify you via your email address when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. Kisan Door may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use our services.
5. Kisan Door reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
6.Kisan Door reserves the right to impose delivery charges on your goods.
7. The costomer would get to know about the your goods value in addition with the delivery charges.
8.You must abide to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. The same is shared with the costomers.
9. Kisan Door isn't accountable for the remains of the goods until a new order is placed. You must consent it.
10. Kisan Door is not answerable if costomer reject your good.